Friday, May 15, 2009

Whoops

I'm embarrassed to say that while I was in school, I didn't really pay attention to half the people in my program. I'd see some people in the second semester and think "Were they always in my program? Because I don't recognize them" when it turns out, yes, they were and that they sat in the same classrooms as me most days of the week. I just never noticed.
So it turns out my work hired one of my classmates as a salesperson. Of course, I didn't know this because like I said, I didn't really pay attention to who my classmates were. In fact, I probably still wouldn't know if I hadn't mentioned it in passing to the Twins.
"Ani? The same Ani in our program?"
"I dunno"
I had to Facebook her just to check. And it is the same girl. Which makes it all the more embarrassing for me, because I'm sure she isn't as clueless as I am and probably recognized me from class. I've been working with her the past 2 days and I haven't once given any indication that I recognize her or even know who she is. Whoops.

No comments: