Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Michelle Lies



Things we/I love about Michelle:
-the craftiest person I know
-her room is like this museum of cool and/or cute things
-have you seen her play the hula-hoop game on Wii-fit? Adurrable!
-Charlyne Yi reminds us of her, not the other way around
-her biscuits rival Owen's biscuits. AUDREY ATE LIKE SEVEN OF THEM.
-she can say offensive things, but it will always end up sounding cute
-her love of animal masks
-when you say something like "OMG don't look...", she'll look
-her awesome dancing

Happy birthday, Michelle!

Also, last night:


Note: the giraffe picture is not supposed to look like that. It uploaded wrong I guess, but I'm leaving it like that because it looks fucking awesome.

4 comments:

michelle said...

Thanks dude, yer the best!!! <3

it definitely looks fucking awesome

i liked everyone's faces when they ran away from the lit fireworks

batinis

audreyssyp said...

yay!!!! crafty bitch

Matthew said...

michelle's swagger is second to none.

Owen said...

Rival = STOMP

The fireworks are actually a lot cooler than I remember.

MICHELLE IS GREAT AND I HOPE THINGS WORK OUT WITH MICHAEL CERA