Thursday, May 14, 2009

My mind's such a sweet thing

Ironically, they've been playing 'Crimson And Clover' over and over in the mall I work at. I hope they don't overdo it, because I'd hate to get sick of that song.

In other news, I enjoy taking half a roll of film, forgetting about it, then picking up the camera months later and wondering "WTF is on this roll?" then finding out. Hurray for a bad memory.


May took this one. One of my favorites; Sulty needs to smile like this more often.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm happy you're taking pictures again! over two years later and i still have pictures from italy on the roll still lodged in my camera. i'm not sure what is stopping me from finishing it off, seeing as i prepaid for developing.

i have a completely unironic fondness for 'crimson and clover' as well.