Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pretty Ricky? Pretty WTF is more like it.

I came across this video this morning, via the Gunsmoke Mafia, linked from Matt's blogger. There was a disclaimer about the video, warning that it had some disturbing images. Being the glutton for punishment that I am, I clicked it. It was a little much to take at 8 in the morning.

Easy mode: Make it past exactly 0:57 of the video without laughing.

Medium mode: Make it past 1:00 without laughing.

Hard mode: Make it past 1:18 without laughing.

Nightmare mode: Watch the whole thing without laughing

I didn't make it past medium mode.



Bonus: Remember these guys?

3 comments:

Matthew said...

i lol'ed right away, it was one of the first things i watched today.


jesus christ man that next video is crazy!!

Owen said...

SHIT, HARD MODE

I thought he was going to rap or sing, I didn't know what was going on. SHIT.

Hahahaha I forgot about the humping one

michelle said...

i laughed before 0:57. come and geet it.

i'm always tempted to watch the videos you post when i'm at work