Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jackie Richardson FTW

Today, I sold a pair of sunglasses to Jackie Richardson:

At this point, you're thinking 'Who the hell is Jackie Richardson?'. Let me tell you who Jackie Richardson is...I have no idea. Apparently, she's really good at singing. And she popped up on Google easily enough, so I guess she's famous.
What's my point? Jackie Richardson is incredibly nice, or to me anyway. So thanks, Jackie Richardson, for making my Sunday a little less shitty.

On another note, I woke up today, went to work, came home, took a nap, and dreamt...of work. I can't begin to tell you how much that depresses me.

4 comments:

Owen said...

Whoa guyyy I can't believe you know Jackie Rickenstein

Ok I don't know who she is
But still
That's cool and I like that she was nice :)

Unknown said...

lol Owen.

I used to dream about VV. It was terrible. I'm so sorry, Darbs.

Grizzly Fair said...

woops sorry ignore the above
i was on somebody' else's account.

Owen said...

Whoa I thought Steve Phookla somehow found us again