Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm on a gloat, motherfucker


I spent even less time and effort this semester than I did during the fall semester. I didn't study for finals, I started doodling on my notes during class and I spent more time talking to the Twins than I did paying attention.
The lesson here is that you don't have to try in college.

In other news, I met the middle aged version of myself and it turns out he's my boss. In fact, he might even worse than me. He's a total scatterbrain, really bad at dealing with stress and he tends to talk aloud to himself in front of people. I don't do the latter in front of people, but you get the picture. I guess as far as things go, he's doesn't seem like a bad future version of me. I could do worse in the future. At least I didn't meet my future self in a crackhead or anything.
Oh, and he's got incredibly dry skin. I got that too.