Saturday, January 10, 2009

Video Days

Back when I still did lame podcasts, one idea I had but never put into action was to have an entire podcast about skateboarding. Which is stupid because it would be of no interest to anyone and I don't know how to talk about skateboarding for that long anyway.
But I had the music part covered. Thanks to skate videos, I've discovered a lot of really good music. So instead of putting them on a lame podcast that will never be made, here is a list (complete with Yousendit links) of songs/bands I discovered through skate videos. Don't worry, they're not all punk rock.

Tom Waits - Step Right Up

Pulp - Like A Friend

Patti Smith - Free Money

New Order - Age Of Consent

Jet Black Crayon - Life Vest

Pinback - Crutch

Tortoise - TNT

The Album Leaf - The MP

Black Flag - My War

The Make-Up - Make Up Is Lies

Samhain - Archangel

Modest Mouse - Shit Luck

There's more but I'm tired of uploading shit on Yousendit. Enjoy. Or don't. I don't really care. I just wanted to kill time.

1 comment:

michelle said...

good, cos i hate that punk rock shit.

thanks!