Thursday, January 15, 2009

Polaroids of polar bears

One nice (if not slightly sad) thing about having a really poor memory is that when you come across something pleasant that you've forgotten completely, you're pretty much discovering it all over again. In my case, it was a box of Polaroids, which I foolishly wasted because I didn't think they would ever stop making them.
I can barely remember when some of them were taken. There are some, like I said, that were wasted just taking pictures of nothing, and yet they still look great. There are some that were taken with a broken Polaroid camera that I bought at Value Village that I still have.
I dunno, they made me smile.

I'm too lazy to scan them, so here's my favorite one. It's of Ramy at the old jam space. I took it with the broken Polaroid camera, so that's why it turned out green.


That is all.

3 comments:

Owen said...

SMILES ARE GOOD

Hahah verification word is FOCKSR

Anonymous said...

yes!!

michelle said...

can we see?