Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sleep

It's been something like 2 weeks and within that time, I've only had one night where I actually slept. Every other night, I've tossed and turned with my eyes closed until it was morning. Surprisingly, I'm not tired or falling asleep at random, but it feels like something is missing.
Today, I spent $30 at Shoppers Drug Mart on stuff to either make me sleep or feel less sick. Or both. NyQuil was kind of a crock last time I tried it, but I'm willing to give it another chance tonight. And another. And another. Whatever amount makes me sleep.

Speaking of sleeping, my mom saw the raggedy, blown out track pants I wear as pajamas. So she went to Wal-Mart and grabbed some pajama pants. At random. These are the most embarrassing ones:

Maybe one day I'll take a picture of each of my friends in their sleep attire.

And further more on the whole sleeping thing, I would like to bid farewell to my "crybaby" shirt (which I wore to sleep pretty often). Everyone has that one article of clothing that they like for one reason or another; they like it so much they'll continue to wear it even though it's filled with holes and falling apart. I think it's time to give mine up (the pit stains aren't that flattering either). Farewell, crybaby shirt. You made for a terrible Conor Oberst Halloween costume, but you definitely were comfortable.

2 comments:

Grizzly Fair said...

Poor darren. You need to get some sort of cure for your sleeplessness! no more pills pleaseeeeeee

Genie said...

USE ALCOHOL.