Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Darren #2

So how much of a mindfuck would it be if I revealed that I'm nowhere near as forgetful as I let on, but instead, it was like 'The Prestige' and I just had a twin brother*? We take turns being Darren every other day, and at the end of the day, the one who was Darren tells the other twin everything that happened that day. He forgets to mention a few details, resulting in the other twin that plays Darren the next day looking like an utter dolt when he doesn't remember a conversation he had with a friend.
I'd feel sorry for my twin, because he'd have to go through quite a bit of pain just to resemble me, including 3 tattoos, tons of scars on my shins and misshaped ring finger. He'd also have to suffer through a month of mustache growing.
The only thing that wouldn't really make sense is why the hell my twin would agree to such a thing to begin with.

Anyway, this is the kind of weird stuff I think about when I try to sleep at night.

*If you haven't seen 'The Prestige', I just ruined the movie for you. Serves you right for not watching such a great movie sooner.

1 comment: