Sunday, September 21, 2008

Recently

What these photos basically say about me is that I've reached a new low in desperation for photo ideas. I would have liked to get a little more creative with the angles, but I didn't want to risk seeing Matt's dong; we haven't reached that point in our friendship yet.




Matt also set up drums in his apartment. There was a jam session. Notice the lab couldn't be bothered to clean dust off the negatives. Serves me right for getting it developed at Shoppers Drug Mart.


6 comments:

Grizzly Fair said...

Woah well done, darren!

I like Matts colourful undies.

audreyssyp said...

lol. omg.
amazing.
and i kind of like the dust effect.

seriously, this is great

michelle said...

yeah!

i like owen's expression

J said...

gawd i love him

Genie said...

hahahah owen's expresion.

Owen said...

Oh my god, I look retarded