Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rabbit backflips

So I went to the Sausage Party today. I brought my camera but was too lazy to even bother taking pictures. I didn't even take it out of my backpack. Thankfully, Michelle and Stephanie both took exceptionally embarrassing pictures of me. I can't wait to go on Facebook tomorrow to find that I've been tagged in 20 photos.
Thanks to Michelle for having us over and whoever supplied the wine that got me drunk.

In completely unrelated news, I saw a rabbit on the walk home from the party. I as I neared toward it, it started running away. Unfortunately, there was a fence right there. In it's panic at being trapped, it did a fucking backflip. Just jumped up, flipped and landed on its feet. This was in mid-run too. Yeah, that startled me enough to make me not get any closer.

3 comments:

michelle said...

Thanks for coming!

Aw that's awesome. May was the wine lady maybe

Grizzly Fair said...

I am wine lady, yes.

Yeah right, darren we all know you just imagined that magical rabit occurance while drunk.

michelle said...

its poop hole got all stretched from the crazy amount of anal sex


or or or its poop hole is the same hole it births babies from