Sunday, September 14, 2008

Most of them were

My mom got a new hair cut. She asked me what I thought of it. I was on the computer, so I showed her this picture.


Lenny wants to start a grindcore band. I'm so down for grindcore. It's gonna be epic. All we need to do is think of a good name for our band and the rest will come naturally. I imagine the band will look or resemble something like this:



Last night, there was a wedding. One of my more distant cousins got married. I think I only have one photograph with him, when I was 5 or something. I didn't go to the wedding. Apparently, it was a pretty happening wedding reception; my mom told me all my cousins were there and that everyone was in high spirits. My dad added this morning that "There were a lot of pretty girls there too!" as if it were some sort of added bonus.
"Were they all related to me?"
"Y...well, most of them were"
I gave my dad a grossed out look.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

That video was amazing. Absolutely amazing.

J said...

CHICKA BOOM-AH CHICK!

do you still have your bert pez dispenser?