Tuesday, September 16, 2008

POOL PROOF

I don't really write anything substantial here these days; my days are filled with class or hanging out, neither of which are a big deal. Since my friends are the only ones who read this, they already know the details about the hanging out parts, since they were usually there. So I'll write about my courses so far.

As most of my friends know, I've divided my class time in half: half of it spent jotting down notes and the other half ogling two pretty girls. The first time I saw them, I thought they were just friends who had similar style. Then I found out they were twins. Their names are Zoey and Constantina. I obviously have no chance in hell with either of them, but I do have to admit having them in my classes motivates me enough to show up every day. And I also have to admit that I make more of an effort to not show up looking like trash.

So far, I can't really tell where I stand in the program. I can't tell if my fellow classmates are idiots or brainers. A lot of them seem really confused, which worries me. I'm sure I understand everything, but because everyone else doesn't, I wonder if maybe everything I think I know is wrong and I'm doing it all wrong and maybe I'm just being cocky. We have tests next week. I guess I'll figure out soon enough whether or not I truly know my shit.

Last week, I sat behind a girl who had one of the worst "engrish" shirts I've seen in a while. It wasn't even funny. It was just awful. Instead of writing notes, I found myself spending the next 5 minutes trying to copy the stuff on the back of her shirt (she kept shifting and leaning back on her chair, which blocked my view, which is why it took 5 minutes). It read:

don't look back at
cce these is
the rest
sometime august
the future
but then
what be there
POOL PROOF


"cce" isn't even a fucking word!

1 comment:

Matthew said...

you always look good and I'm not one to lick balls.

you're not cocky enough so I'm sure you're just blowing through this shit.

that shirts message is fucking deep.

come over an jam.