Saturday, September 6, 2008

Because I haven't really written anything lately

School started this week. It's been pretty unspectacular. I thought the first week would be a good way to get a feel for the program to see if I'd like it or not, but as it stands now, I'm still unsure. The fact that the Char of Health Sciences clearly has no idea what the fuck she's doing isn't exactly comforting either. The whole program is a clusterfuck of a mess.

I went for a job interview. I was pretty certain I'd get it. I didn't. The end.

A lot of the time, I feel like the only part of me that's even remotely Scarborough-ish is the fact that I've lived here all my life. But every time the bunch of us come up with a new game, I realize that yes, we are pretty ghetto indeed. The possibilities for incredibly bored boys to amuse themselves are endless.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

The games we think of blow my mind. I'm not sure if it's ghetto or fucking brilliant. Maybe both. Brilliantly ghetto.