Thursday, September 25, 2008

What?

So today in my anatomy and physiology class, the teacher was talking about tear ducts.

Teacher: (pointing to the picture of a close up of a tear duct opening projected on a screen) Do you see the hole?

Me: (under my breath) thatswhatshesaid.

Keener sitting next to me: What?

Me: What?

Keener: (stares at me) Nothing.

I never thought that thing where you play dumb and ask "What?" immediately after someone asks you "What?" would work. Anyway, I really gotta stop saying "That's what she said" so much.

5 comments:

audreyssyp said...

no, you should keep going. with more persistence. i know it's hard but keep doing it

J said...

it's funnier when you catch someone off guard like that.

Grizzly Fair said...

Yeah playing dumb like that usually works because in the end you make the other person feel dumb.

lol to michelle's comment

Genie said...

THATS WHAT SHE SAID

Genie said...

P.s. i really enjoy your class stories.

The characters in your stories are building. There's Keener, Alcohol Abuse girl, Hot Twins and Teacher.