Wednesday, September 10, 2008

3 or 4 millimeters

School has been kind of confusing. I don't know if it's just me or if all the other opticianry students are just as lost as I am. The theory is easy enough, but using certain machines is confusing. We also have to take measurements, which require an astounding amount of precision; on the exams, we're only allowed a margin of error of half a millimeter. We've all been practicing the measurements on each other, and it seems the majority of us are off by about 3 or 4 millimeters. So the only options we have are to stop sucking or fail. And my cousin was telling me opticianry was easy.

Got some photos developed. Most of them are from the poutine party.











Going to see the Walkmen tonight. It should be a good time. They're surprisingly good live. Waking up at 6 tomorrow morning should also be a good time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I completely forgot about this show, man.

Hope it's a good time.

Unknown said...

I was also going to say let's see the Misfits on Oct 22. Rotate had tickets listed as 10 something but now they're listed as 40. What the fuck, man.

michelle said...

Stop sucking so hard darren

Anonymous said...

aaaaahh i've missed your film pictures