Tuesday, June 17, 2008

To do

Last summer, Jocelyn and I had a to-do list for the summer. I think we managed to do most of the things (things like "road trip" were a bit far-fetched in terms of time and money). And seeing as how I don't want to waste this summer, this is our list for 2008. Or maybe just my list, because there are some things on this list that I don't think people will want to do.

-going to the beach: date undecided
-Toronto Night Market: July 11th & July 12th
-Crystal Castles Harbourfront show: July 5th
-moving-back-to-Scarborough get-together: June 27th
-take photos It was half assed, but whatever.
-BBQ
-Vigilante Movie Night
-another yard sale?
-skate with Ted
-weasel butt coffee with May and Andrew?

I think that's it for now.

2 comments:

J said...

YES! VIGILANTE MOVIE NIGHT!

michelle said...

I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST SUMMER EVAR