Saturday, June 21, 2008

Party like a rockstar

So yeah, I got "ripe smashed", as Matt put it, on Wednesday. I upchucked on my floor in the middle of the night and as of now, I'm still trying my hardest not to throw up. I feel like a pussy, since I've seen my friends in the same state and they seem to be okay enough to do anything the next day. I couldn't even sit up for more than 5 minutes at a time the next day.
It's been a really shitty week.

In brighter news, I've received a letter from Seneca regarding my application. With Georgian College, I have to book my own aptitude test, whereas with Seneca, they've taken the liberty of just setting it up for me. I have a test in 5 days. Thankfully, it's only an English and Math test, so I should be okay. I just hope there's no calculus in there.
Here's hoping I get in.

3 comments:

Grizzly Fair said...

Good luck darren!
APTITUDE!

J said...

There won't be any calculus, don't worry. It'll be quite simple actually.

Matthew said...

I have complete faith that you will stick it right up that test's bung hole.