Wednesday, June 25, 2008

To All My Friends

Due to last week's mishap with alcohol, I've decided against partying in the basement this Friday. Which is just fine, because this came to my attention a few days ago:



Anyone wanna go?
Yeah, it'll be super scene and probably really pretentious, but I like Epicly Later'd (the site and the VBS.tv episodes especially) and I even liked reading Patrick's stuff when he did the occasional tour article in Thrasher, so why not. Besides, it's not like I have anything to do on Friday. Do you?

3 comments:

Grizzly Fair said...

way to avoid a final get together.
mishap? more like awesome! Okay you're right it got ugly after.
that does sound does sound fun.

Do i have anything to do?
probs not!

michelle said...

I'M GOING TO EAT PHO!

maybe

Owen said...

Oh, NOW I'm REALLY mad at you