Monday, June 16, 2008

Laundry and fish

Seeing as how I'm unemployed, my list of things to do on a daily basis has dwindled to menial tasks like making sure I wash out the filter on my coffee machine so I can make it first thing in the morning and buying smokes.
Sergio and Kathy are gone on their honeymoon and have actually given me something that carries a bit of responsibility, which is a nice change. I have to feed their fish. They've kept the kitchen door that separates my area from theirs open just so I could do it. It's too bad that Kathy's mother, Itza (Itsa? Eetsa? I dunno), came over today and washed their dishes, took out their trash and then went and locked the damn kitchen door. It's only day one; I haven't fed them once and I'm already locked out of the damn place.
Thankfully, they've also entrusted Christien to come over occasionally and feed them as well. So I'm hoping he comes over tomorrow to do it; otherwise, if he doesn't come over until Wednesday (or later), the fish will certainly be dead. Sergio told me that he didn't expect some of them to live since they were sick, but I don't think he's gonna ever trust me again when he finds out they all died.

Also, I'm hoping he comes by so he can unlock the kitchen door because I'm a dick and I'd rather do my laundry upstairs than do it at the laundromat.

Hey, don't look at me like that. You'd do it too if you had the opportunity.

No comments: