Friday, July 10, 2009

Nobody raise your voices...

So much for my little vacation. It's been equally, if not more, stressful with my bosses gone than when they're here. I've dubbed today Nervous Breakdown Day. I've gotta take care of as many problems as possible before they get back tomorrow. They're the kind of people that literally look for things to yell at you for, so I'm going to get yelled at anyway. But I'd like to give them as few reasons as possible to yell at me.
Next Wednesday has also been dubbed Brick Shitting Day; one of the companies is going to be audited by Revenue Canada. They're coming in to inspect the books and track every single penny. I have to be there to answer any and all questions. Guess what? I don't know anything.

Beirut was highly enjoyable. The company I went with was great, the music was great, and for once, short people stood in front of me. My back hurt like hell from standing for so long, but it was worth it.

2 comments:

michelle said...

whoa, i've never seed a pic of serge before, and kinda expected him to be really fucking hot.

i hope you don't have a nervous breakdown darren!

you will get to see book camera real soon. it's tres cute oui oui

eunice luk said...

im so jealous you got to see beirut!