Friday, July 31, 2009

Brain fart

My boss (the nicer one) called me a few minutes ago. I expected her to give me shit for something. Instead, she invited me to a staff party on Sunday. I had a brain fart, thinking I worked on Sunday anyway, so I was going to be there regardless. I didn't realize what the hell I had done until I hung up. I'm spending my one day off in that fucking shithole of a mall that I work at.
For what it's worth, I like my coworkers and my coworkers do a good job of pretending to like me. They have to. I'm the guy that does the payroll. I'm not sure if I can carry a conversation with them, but it'll be nice to hang out with them outside of work, when I'm not busy pulling my hair out. It'll be interesting to see if my boss (the more asshole one) will still act like he has something stuck up his ass. I actually hope he does, because it'll be weird to see him be nice one day only go back to being a prick the next. The least he can do is be consistent.

2 comments:

michelle said...

pretending to like you? whatever darren, shut up! i bet they like you for realsies

Grizzly Fair said...

fuck you, skank breath
love,
your mother
for realsies.

<3