Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random

-my mom got a call back. This is good news for her and me; she has a job again and I can smoke in the garage at night while her car is gone instead of freezing outside.

-I forgot my calculator at home today. Which wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't have a physics test this morning. I bought one for $12 at the campus bookstore. It now has "I'm a waste of money" written on it.

-Lux Interior (front man of The Cramps) is dead. This is relevant to me just because The Cramps were the only psychobilly band I ever liked (it feels like all other psychobilly bands just ripped them off). He died of a "pre-existing heart condition", which is kind of a bummer. I kind of thought he'd keep going on into his 70's. Or that if he was gonna die, he'd die of sex and/or drugs and/or rock and roll. I, on the other hand, am surprised I've managed to survive this long. In your face, Darwinism.

2 comments:

michelle said...

da cwamps

Leonard Chan said...

i can't believe you wrote on your new calculator