Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tidbits

I was in my brother's room a few days ago and found an old New Kids On The Block trading card that I had when I was six, on his desk. He put it in a card protector. Oh Gene.

Danny Wood FTW!

Also, with Matt's consent, I stole a mask from Soundwave. I had to wash it thoroughly. It's not an exaggeration when Matt associates the word "grimy" with Soundwave. Also, "sketchy" and "batshit crazy girlfriends" are equally appropriate words to associate with Soundwave.

You can tell I was bored enough that I'd go put my camera on my tripod instead of just taking a webcam pic.

8 comments:

michelle said...

THE CARD IS PRICELESS

MASK IS SCARY

audreyssyp said...

THE CARD IS SCARY

MASK IS PRICELESS

michelle said...

i think audrey is making fun of me

audreyssyp said...

I USE DARREN'S BLOG AS AN OUTLET FOR MY ANGER

ps. I like your scruff, Darren

Genie said...

i like the scruff too.

Grizzly Fair said...

Your facial expression in the first one is priceless hahaha!!!

the word verification is 'unkinded'
wtf, eh?

J said...

you got the right stuff
babyyy

Owen said...

Darren if you were smiling slightly in the first picture, it'd look like Xzibit