Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quick break from studying

Last week, I told my friends I couldn't hang out with them on the weekend because I was gonna lock myself down to study for a final on Monday, which I was pretty worried about. I ended up not studying at all. The exam turned out to be incredibly easy, which was a relief. Ironically, the other exam I had that day, the one I wasn't worried about, I completely screwed up. Oh life!

Last night, I ate dinner with my dad and brother, wearing a t-shirt. What makes this worth noting at all is the fact that I completely forgot about the tattoo on my arm that I got while my parents were gone. I'm really not sure how many times I reached over (maybe once or twice) in front of my dad, but if he saw it, he didn't say anything. As soon as I realized, I began hunching over and scrunching my arms up. I spent the rest of dinner looking like a T. Rex with chopsticks.
Of course, I'm just postponing the inevitable; they're gonna probably see it in the summer.

2 comments:

michelle said...

yah i know about those. i'm just lazy and too cheap to buy one. haha, that's so weird. i watched that intervention episode but missed the huffing part.

tyrant lizard king!

Anonymous said...

The irony of life. I think that's what makes life much more challenging thus interesting to live.