Friday, December 5, 2008

Pederstache

Well, that was short lived. I tried trimming my `stache into a John Waters/peder mustache, then realized how shitty it looked and ended up shaving it all off. Mustaches just weren't meant for Asians like me.

I went May's art show yesterday. I had fun, and the art was great. If you get a chance, ask May to show you some of her photos; they're really really good. I'd post photos from the night, but I forgot to put my memory card in my camera. Whoops.

The problem for me with being so close to the Christmas break is that I tend to lose motivation when I need it the most. "I'm a week away from the Christmas break, so I'm just going to pretend like it's already here and relax, even though I have a full week of final exams lined up".
I'm already trying to come up with a list of things I'm going to do during the break:
-start taking photos again
-try and get back into playing piano
Well, I didn't say I got far on the list.

Speaking of Christmas, don't expect anything from me for Christmas. The amount of money I have in my bank account is in the single digits. I don't have money to even buy materials to make people anything. That said, please don't get me anything for Christmas.

2 comments:

Grizzly Fair said...

aw thanks darbs! ^_^

I'm gonna get you something for xmas if i feel like it, okay?

*c. said...

no motivation = me.