Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mystery box

While looking through photo albums yesterday for a picture of my 13 year old self, I came across a box. It's used to store photos, so I looked through it. It was filled with a really random mix of photos; some that I took, some that are really old and some that are really, really old. I was bored all day today, so I thought I'd scan some and post them here.

The front of the box has space for you to slide a photo in as the cover. This was the photo someone inserted. I'm almost certain Mark took this, since it's in his room.

Mommy and I.

High school. I honestly can't remember if this is mine or JP's. I know he took it and that he used it on one of his assignments, but I think I may have made him do it again when I took photography.

I took this with my pinhole camera. You can tell I totally knew what I was doing.

My dad was actually cooler than me when he was my age. He had a job, long hair and a Barracuda. He also boasts that he banged a few white girls before he met my mom.

A really hasty portrait that I took of my grandmother.

My mom, circa 1972 (according to the date she wrote on the back). I'm guessing my dad's somewhere banging white girls.

5 comments:

Owen said...

Your mom looks fun!

Grizzly Fair said...

these pictures are mindblowing!!!!!

your dad! baraccuda? white girls? holy SHIT!:D

also the first picture is pretty.

michelle said...

I love old pics!

This is really bad but I thought the last picture was you dressed up as a girl. It was the glasses that did it.

Word ver: blingn

Anonymous said...

i also thought the last picture was you in drag, before realising it was your hot mom. you look exactly like her!

J said...

i thought the same thing as the above two ladies.

your parents are the shit.




word ver: anger
haha