Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Memories

I was supposed to go to bed nearly 2 hours ago, but I was using my mom's PC (also known as my old PC) and came across all my old stuff. Aside from the old digital pics that everyone has already seen, I found some pretty random stuff that I completely forgot and had a good laugh over.

Things like:
-a doodle of me that Lenny drew in high school
-photobooth pics I took with Jocelyn maybe 5 years ago
-band logos that my friends and I altered so that it would include our names in it (ie. Mattallica)
-a drawing of me, naked and spilling Coke, that Michelle drew on MS Paint
-another MS Paint drawing of me burning a copy of A Clockwork Orange (I forget who drew it)
-really shitty pictures from my high school's first generation digital camera that JP and I borrowed to take skate pics
-pictures that Sian took for my site, when I still had it
-old photos I took for my photography class in high school
-webcam pics with Christine and Sharon
-all the MP3s I used to listen to in high school
-scanned photos of the first day I used my SLR and tested it at ACI
-a Bollywood song that JP sent me
-pictures of Kathy that Sergio sent me back when he wasn't even dating her and only had a crush on her

I'll post some of them tomorrow, when I find the time.

Edit: On second thought, nevermind. I just realized how embarrassing a lot of the pics are.

3 comments:

Owen said...

The last thing is kinda cute :D

michelle said...

i lost all my mspaint pics. sadddd

*c. said...

hilarious! webcam pics! i remember those :)