Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A dinrar is you

Now that my parents are gone, a few people have suggested that I have a party. I don't know why, but I'm pretty uptight about the condition of the house. And something as minor as a broken blind and a loose leg on a hallway table the last time I had a party was enough to send me into freak out mode. I think it's just the idea of having to explain things to my parents when they get back.

After being reassured by friends that the people who acted like drunken idiots last time won't be there, I'm slowly opening up to the idea. Mark suggested a compromise of having a dinner at my place. He enjoys cooking and I haven't had a meal that wasn't frozen in the past two weeks. And it will be relaxed, so I don't have to worry about people getting sloshed and throwing themselves at my blinds or hallway table. So if anyone is up for that, let me know.

I think we're also having a "miraculin party" at my place too, but I'm not sure. Ask Jocelyn about that.

3 comments:

michelle said...

MIRACLES GONNA HAPPEN

urronnee

Grizzly Fair said...

friday maybe?

Anonymous said...

Okay but I want to be allowed to throw myself at your blinds.