Sunday, November 23, 2008

Matt


Things we/I love about Matt:
-his facial hair
-his dance moves
-the tantrums he throws when watching Juventis soccer games
-his credo of "Fashion over function"
-his unnatural ability to pick up anything and learn it quickly
-probably one of my funniest friends. Intentionally funny, I mean
-his shit-talking, unless he's doing it to you
-he pulled The Stunner on Maggie
-he usually gets me a coffee when he comes over to my place to smoke and shit-talk
-you've seen him play Guitar Hero, right?

Happy Belated Birthday, Matt.

Speaking of Matt, he asked me what I've been listening to lately. I drew a blank. So I just looked on iTunes and told him my most listened to songs instead. But now that I've had time to recollect, here are some songs I've been listening to lately:

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - The Diamond Sea (acoustic Sonic Youth cover)

Iggy Pop - Don't Look Down

TV On The Radio - Playhouses

5 comments:

Matthew said...

thanks baby, i am pretty great.

I've got something for you, man.

Matthew said...

Yeah man. Now when somebody asks you "Have you ever seen a guy fuck himself in the ass with a zucchini?

You can say, "Yes, yes I have seen a guy fuck him self in the ass with a zucchini"

Vulgar, i'm sorry.

Matthew said...

That playhouses song has sick drums.

michelle said...

matt is a pretty fantastic guy

Grizzly Fair said...

Yay!!

thanks for hosting by the way, darren:)