Friday, May 13, 2011

The Quarterly (or so) Cell Phone Pic Post

Shit I saw the past few weeks or so.

Zombie shaped elastic band. Despite the zombie overkill in just about everything, I still find it awesome.

Scarborough Jenga.





Mark pointed this out to me. Yes, a cigarette butt magically stuck to a metal beam is enough to amaze us.

A whole mound of clothes next to the train tracks. Makes me wonder how all that got there. It's a lot more littered than pictured.

The handiwork of the man who will go unnamed.



Mark makes for a pretty hot babe.

What I do when I'm bored at work: I personalize the scissors.

Michelle with a tissue box on her head, duh.

I like seeing what other people drew/carved on the tables every time I go to Sneaky Dee's. Best steak salads ever (thanks for getting us into it, Jocelyn).

What I tell myself when I strike out with girls.

Really tempted to go and white out the 'N' in Bing.

Mittens gets more and more cute the more he/she (I still haven't bothered to remember which) gets fatter.





Hella nice.

2 comments:

Owen said...

I have a narwhal-shaped elastic band.

I loled at Scarborough Jenga

michelle said...

wah me too! i love these

raless

(braless)