Friday, April 29, 2011

List of shit

As per Michelle's advice, I've started my list of shit that I wanna do during the summer.

-photography projects. I've got some ideas brewing and if all goes well, I'm gonna get Lunar Piano Tuner (both members!) to be my guinea pigs. If it works out, I'm gonna be calling a lot more of my friends to help me out.

-skate. I gotta get my exercise in somewhere and honestly, I really miss skating (even though I suck at it).

-stencils. It's been a long time since I made any stencils. The last one I did was on a school binder two years ago. I've already started to try and warm up a bit before I undertake any bigger projects...



Some of the details are hella blurred, but it's not easy spraying griptape. I'm planning on spraying the underside too, but don't know of what yet. So if you have any suggestions, send `em. And no, I haven't heard the new Panda Bear album yet; I just really like the graphic.

-birthday party. I've had pretty low key birthdays for the past couple of years and for once, I'd like to celebrate. I just gotta figure out what I wanna do. Mark your calendars, bitches.

That's it as far as my list of shit goes, but I'm certain those things will be more than enough to keep me going. I know it's a pretty vague list, but it's no fun if I show all my cards right away.

1 comment:

Owen said...

That looks awesome. I have missed your stencilly goodness.

Yo, Grip Tape is hard to work with, especially when it's Emotional. LIVEONRELEASE

stoked for fotofun