Thursday, April 28, 2011

Song Challenge #2

Third entry in the third consecutive day? With the frequency of these updates, it's like I never left Blogger to begin with.

I'm officially sick. Despite never having coughed or sneezed in my presence or ever having exchanged bodily fluids with her, I'm certain my boss got me sick. It can't be coincidence that she tells me she's sick on Tuesday, then I wake up on Wednesday sick. Hey, no problem. It just means next time I get sick, I get to pay back the favor by sneezing into her food when she's not looking. Or maybe even when she is.

Song Challenge #2: Your Favorite Cover

Not my all time favorite, but it's definitely up there. I'm not even that big of an Antony fan, but he does a great job here.

Antony Hegarty - If It Be Your Will from Logic Will Break Your Heart on Vimeo.

No comments: