Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Umm

When trying to sell glasses and the customer picks up a pair of rimless glasses, I usually try to discourage them from buying them. I tell them it makes them look old. Unless they enjoy looking old or they actually are old.
As of today, I can no longer say it.



Glasses courtesy of my workplace. I didn't choose these, my coworker and boss did. I wanted the typical nerdy plastic frames I usually wear, but they wanted me to go with something I could wear to work. So this is what I got.
The worst part of all this is that I have to pay for them. $255, which if you consider how much it would have normally cost me at retail price (something close to $800), is pretty good. But I practically got forced to buy something I didn't want.
I'm still undecided if I'm gonna wear these outside of work.

And no, I don't know why I keep making faces when I take pictures of myself either.

5 comments:

Owen said...

I LIKE YOUR PICTURE FACES

michelle said...

I AGREE WITH OWEN

i don't understand why you can't wear nerd glasses to work though

Anonymous said...

They make you look older!

Grizzly Fair said...

Way to be their bitch. Poor old fart.

*c. said...

it's not about what you rock, it's about how you rock em.

go darbs.
i love your facessss.