Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tinfoil

I've had this pain in my side since last summer. It's not a muscle pain; it's internal, so I'm sure it's one of my organs. It used to hurt every time I bent over, but being the inactive and lazy person I am, I rarely needed to bend over (get your mind out of the gutter), so I rarely noticed it. But it's been with me all this time. Yesterday, the pain became constant. I'm pretty worried about what it actually is. I gotta book a doctor's appointment soon. I'm hoping it's either something really cool (congenital twin?) or something minor (kidney stone?) and nothing something serious (cancer?). I have to admit my imagination is running pretty wild; it's hard not to think about it since the pain is always there.

In other news, I finally bought the first Limblifter album off iTunes. 13 years late, but better than never. Laugh at me all you want for buying music online, but I couldn't find it anywhere online and the torrent for it downloaded literally 99.1% of the album and then died.
Man, I miss Canadian rock.

3 comments:

J said...

can you burn me a copy? i thought about buying it a few months ago. i can trade you for Rusty's Fluke. :)

Matthew said...

whoa, 2:39? That song is straight goods.
I Don't Mind by Age of Electric is my personal favourite 90's Canadian rock song.

Woo hoo hoo! Super catchy and well written.

(I just went on youtube to watch it and my statement still stands)

The break down at 2:10-2:21 is fucking siiiiiick! I completely forgot about that. Go check check that shit. Mmm.

J said...

Age of Electric, YES!