Wednesday, February 10, 2010

G2

Got a nice little reminder in the mail today from the Ministry of Transportation; my G2 expires in July. So it looks like I gotta get my G. I thought I had something like 2 more years left.
I hate driving. I find it very stressful. I'm not sure if it's because it really is stressful or I happen to just be a very stressed out person. I haven't driven in something like 2 years and even though the TTC can be a real bitch sometimes, overall, I'm pretty happy that I haven't driven.
I'm gonna have to start practicing ASAP again, which won't be so fun. The road conditions aren't exactly ideal for getting back into the swing of things, but that's what I get for leaving this stuff until the very last minute.

Let's hope I don't book the wrong driving test online again.

1 comment:

audreyssyp said...

I feel like there is a void in my life if I don't drive. Usually I feel this void when I have an urge to go to Ikea, Walmart, or Scarborough. Also, I get out a lot of rage when driving. So don't walk in front of my car ok