Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm kind of like a big deal

I never wrote good essays. I barely grasped the concept of an essay in high school and in university, I was more concerned about how I was supposed to fill up 15 pages worth of bullshit. The majority of them were given C grades. So I was happy my prof commended me last week on my Smiths paper; it was my first bonafide essay I've had to write since graduating university.
When he first assigned it, the prof mentioned that whoever wrote the best paper would be rewarded. Guess who got rewarded?



I'm not really all that fascinated by the Beatles, but it sure felt good to know I beat out everyone else in the class. Funny thing is my mark wasn't that high.

But who am I kidding. This is a college class about rock and roll. If you want real academia, talk to S.C. about that shit.

2 comments:

J said...

awesome

Leonard Chan said...

who is S.C.?
Sean Combs?
Sean Carter?
Sarah Conner?