Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Table-clearing

Today, I farted while sitting in the cafeteria at school. Thanks to my friends, I've gotten accustomed to letting them rip. We always just do it to laugh at how they sound. We/I rarely take into account that they might actually stank. Well today, it stank. It was rank. It smelled like eggs. It was bad enough that the group I was sitting with got up and left within 15 seconds. Myself included. I'm almost certain more people left too, but I wouldn't know because we were already gone. I cleared a table.

I guess I should be more embarrassed, but thankfully my friends have conditioned me to have a scatological sense of humor, so I find this more funny than embarrassing.

3 comments:

michelle said...

Awesome! "Darren, go clear the table!"

I had some pretty rank ones today too.

Owen said...

Durian alert!

Anonymous said...

...