Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Douchey McDouchebagerson the Third

I'm going to keep the details as vague as possible, because I'm kind of paranoid that maybe the wrong person will stumble upon this.

I was minding my own business at work, when I hear my boss behind me asking "What do you make of this, Darren?". I look over. On his computer screen is a picture of a dude. He had been going through his email; he put up a posting on Craigslist, looking for an assistant manager for the cafe he runs/owns. "This guy wants to apply for a job. He didn't even include a resume. He just wrote a paragraph about himself and attached a picture of himself".
No words could describe how incredibly douchey this guy looked. It's bad enough he actually had the gall to do something as douchey as attaching a picture of himself, but looking at him, he looks like the type of asshole who would do it. A pink v-neck t-shirt, muscles, the right amount of stubble on his face, gelled hair, a tan and the facial resemblance of a youthful Dwayne Johnson. I'm sure a lot of females would find this kind of guy attractive, but for the most part, I'm mostly glad I look like the opposite of this guy. I can't really wrap my head around how conceited this guy must be.
Anyway, I was so blown away at how hilarious the whole situation was that I laughed my ass off in front of my boss. I also copied the picture while my boss was gone. I just have to show this to someone. I really wanna post the picture here just so you get a good picture of what I'm talking about, but like I said, I'm scared the wrong person might read this. So I dunno, if you're really that curious, ask me and I'll show you.

1 comment:

Owen said...

Maybe your boss is getting applicant-trolled!

I want to see foto haw haw