Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Tonight's the launch party. Lenny, Sergio and I spent last night packaging the shirts. I'm pretty stoked that we managed to pull everything together in time. The only thing left to do is for me to figure out my music playlist. We each came up with roughly an hour of music each. Sergio's and Lenny's are done. It's just my playlist left and I haven't even started. And now that I've started, I've realized it's not that easy, mostly because I put way too much importance in stupid shit like this.
Anyway, my original point was this: come tonight. I know I've said it before, but SOS means a lot to us and you being there means a lot to SOS. I promise I won't ask anything from you for the rest of the year.

This is gonna be on tonight's playlist.

No comments: