Monday, November 9, 2009

Lenny is a punk, Darren is a runt.

I quit quitting. Round 3 begins tomorrow. So what's so different about this time? I have someone quitting a habit of their own with me. I will have someone to suffer with me. We can rely on each other for support. I'll quit for as long as they quit. Let's hope for the best.

There's something about hearing a song being broadcast in a public space that makes me enjoy it more than if it were in my own room. If I hear it being played at a mall or a store or anywhere, I'll stop and get sort of giddy about it and no matter what I'm doing, the majority of my attention will go toward the song, even if it's a song I've heard a million times already. That said, I greatly enjoyed that both bars I went to last night were playing the Ramones.

Took some photos yesterday of Lenny and Britt modeling the SOS shirts. It was fun to take photos and with/of good friends, no less. I'm far from being done with the photos, but I posted two up on the SOS blog for now. That should give people an idea of what the product looks like. I'll get around to the rest once I find some time to myself.

No comments: