Saturday, April 4, 2009

What's new. What's REALLY new.

Since March 9, 2009:
-I witnessed Lenny DJ. I also witnessed Lenny tell people to fuck off. Both were epic.
-I rolled joints in the bathroom of a spa, straddling a toilet backwards. The joints weren't even for me. Weirdest situation ever.
-I managed to offend even though I was trying to sound considerate.
-I DJ'd with Matt as Pink Dead Whale. I did not tell anyone to fuck off. I did, however, get to see what goths really dance like.
-I bought clothes I never imagined myself wearing. Selling out never looked so lame.
-I was looking for a job and then I found a job.
-I now enjoy drinking vitamin water more than I do Monster.
-I now smoke more than ever.
-discovered a Morrissey song I never noticed before, but now love.
-disappointment.
-moshed/slam danced.
-what Matt said about June 6th.
-karaoke with the boys. Prime choices included 'Boys Don't Cry' (twice) by the Cure, 'Touch Me' by the Doors, 'Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know' by Britney Spears, 'I Started A Joke' by the Bee Gees and the Ruff Ryders Anthem, which wasn't even on the list of song choices.

1 comment:

michelle said...

wait, do you mean REAL vitamin water?