Sunday, April 12, 2009

McMay


Things we/I love about May:
-her stuffed characters
-she mixes her drinks strong and will call you a pussy if you drink slower than her
-loves to dance
-is almost always in a happy mood
-loves pie so much, she started to cuss me out when she thought I didn't like pie
-great at photography, if you can convince her to show you her photos
-always down to help me out when I try to do anything creative
-Little Red Girl
-the stuff she draws in her sketchbook are amazing
-when asked to help me look more like a douchebag, she gladly obliged. And did a great job at it
-shared her last Value Village discount with friends rather than just herself

Happy Birthday, May.

4 comments:

Grizzly Fair said...

thanks darby darb
you guys look like little baby monkies in the other post!

we better hang out soon, pussy.

;)

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful!

michelle said...

i could go for a mcmay right now. pretty hungry.

Owen said...

HOORAY FOR THE MAYYYYY!