Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Clean up

My room's been a mess since I've moved back. I spent an hour or two cleaning it up today. I'm still not done though. Some of the shit I found while cleaning:

-Note Totes and other binders from high school, with embarrassing Sharpie doodles and white-out drawings. One binder had "Fuck You" blatantly spray painted on it.
-a dentist appointment card for July 7, 2008. I did not go.
-a photocopy of my own hands from work.
-a plastic cardholder with high school ID from every year except for OAC and a few TTC student passes.
-change. Everywhere.
-a burned copy of "Fuckin' A" by the Thermals, covered in dust.
-a huge pull-out poster from Hit Parader, when I was still into nu-metal.
-calculus textbooks I never really read that I never sold back to the university bookstore after the course was over, due to laziness.

That's it so far.

No comments: