Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bernie

I can't remember if I wrote about it, but my Macbook (which I named Bernie, because it's black and it's a Mac) died on me. Two weeks ago. I've been so busy doing nothing that I only had a chance to do it today.
I like how the Apple guy did nothing to fix whatever was wrong.
"Yeah, it's your hard drive"
"Well, what exactly is wrong with it?"
"I dunno. Are you okay with losing all your data? We'll just give you a new hard drive"
While their tactics ensure I get my Macbook back quicker (I pick it up tomorrow morning), it seems rather lazy to me. For their laziness, I lose a shitload of music I spent a lot of hours downloading illegally and an equal shitload of pictures of my friends acting goofy. Fuck.

Speaking of stuff I lost, I never officially posted this. The editing is shoddy, we sound like idiots and the stuff we talk about isn't interesting, but there are some golden moments.

2 comments:

Grizzly Fair said...

:( thats horrible
I'm gonna back up my photo and music files now.

Leonard Chan said...

fresh start