Friday, September 30, 2011

Correction

Okay, so if you're reading this and you haven't read the entry below...read that first. Go ahead. I'll wait.




Done? No? Jeez, what are you, illiterate? I said I'd wait, but I don't have all day.



Done? Good.

So this is an addenum to the previous entry; the contact-lens-fitting-party is now also a housewarming party. Mixing business with pleasure is what I do best. I feel kind of lame having a housewarming party nearly two months after I've moved in, but at the insistence of certain friends and to make the contact lens fitting less lame, I've caved.
If you really think about it, nothing's actually changed. Friends will be over and I'll still stick contact lenses in their eyes. Really, it's just the addition of certain vices and libations that make it a housewarming party. And to be honest, I was gonna indulge in those afterward anyway. Alcohol makes everything better, right?

1 comment:

audreyssyp said...

Whoa. I wear hard contacts. That means I'm useless to you, right? Because I'm already good at putting them in/taking 'em out? But maybe I can provide encouragement in case people don't have enough faith in you :)