Thursday, October 20, 2011

Last day until...

My big exam is tomorrow; I feel like a deathrow convict whose execution is tomorrow. I can try and remain as stoic as I want, but really, I could shit my pants any second. I'm far from what I would call prepared. I'm usually good with tests and exams, but this one's a little different from others in the sense that:

-for certain parts of the exam, there'll be someone with a clipboard scrutinizing every move I make and every word that comes out of my mouth (note to self: stop saying "Fuck" or "Shit" under my breath). Like that's gonna help with my nerves.

-there's a very high passing rate for this exam. I really don't want to be one of those idiots who didn't pass.

-like I mentioned before, this exam is costing me $1300 that I don't even have. I'd hate to pay that again if I fail and have to re-do it (I'll have to pay even more next time; the fee goes up in 2012).

Thanks to everyone who volunteered to help me out or even gave me encouragement. Let's hope I don't shit my pants tomorrow.

No comments: