Monday, August 1, 2011

The Big Take Over

I got to see the condo for the first time today. Due to a bit of luck (caused by really shitty circumstances), Lenny had a rental van and what was supposed to be moving in a few things became moving in the majority of big stuff that I have for my place.
I haven't done a photo post in a while, so I thought it'd be a good idea to bring my camera (with the broken LCD screen) to document the day.

This was 8:30 in the morning. I'm not used to being up and outside at this hour. Lenny seemed to have no problem with it though.

The deceivingly large van.

Pops had to ride in the back the whole time. I felt really bad for him.

The ride down consisted of a lot of bumpin' to Rihanna and Drake. Drake must have been on the radio like 6 times to and from the place.

Managed to cram all my shit into the freight elevator with no problems.

...and then my camera crapped out on me. Honest. So there aren't any pics of my place. That's what happens when you use a camera that's been destroyed. This is the part where you probably stop caring about this entry.
Anyway, I dig the place. It's more or less as sweet as I thought it would be. I still have a lot of work I need to put into it, so I don't plan on staying there overnight any time soon.

I wanna thank Len a ton, because not only did he help move my shit, he even stayed to help me put together my furniture (which was surprisingly fun/funny). All I did to show my gratitude was pay for his pho.
Thanks to Serge a lot as well, for helping me move additional stuff later on in the evening.
I'm tired as hell. Good night.

1 comment:

audreyssyp said...

I can tell this place is swanky just from the elevator.