Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Flexibility

Right next to the store I work in, there's a hair salon. I don't know about the rest of the mall, but all of us guys that work/have worked in the store have taken a lot of notice of the girls that work in the salon. They're pretty hot.
About two weeks ago, one of them came in and I ended up helping her. She was incredibly cute and even more importantly, really nice. She wanted to get lenses put in a pair of frames that were of very dubious quality and very likely to break if we tried to replace the lenses (she bought the glasses for $10). It was quite a bit of trouble and I even got a lot of flack for it from my boss. In the end, it turned out well and she was so grateful that she stopped in the next day to personally thank me.

None of that has anything to do with anything aside from the fact that my coworker Karen mentioned to me that the girl also happened to be on 'So You Think You Can Dance?' this past week. I had no idea Aleksandra was so...flexible.

No comments: